The year was 1978, I (Ethan) was 5 years old and Martin was 17. That’s…
- A roof turbine can be made of galvanized steel that rusts, as shown above.
- Roof turbine’s wear out & lose their functionality.
- Aura Gravity Ventilator’s ventilation capacity never decreases. They always work like new.
- Will eventually make noise when it turns. Once turbines are noisy their chance of leaking rain water & snow increases.
- Always silent when ventilating and will always prevent rain & snow from entering.
- Needs to be leveled when installed.
- Much easier to be installed because it does not need to be leveled.
- Spinning roof turbines need to be removed from the roof in preparation for an incoming hurricane.